Situated in the centre of Wallonia near Namur (Belgium) the Hontoir Sawmill caters to both professionals and private individuals. It supplies high quality raw sawn products or finished wood products thanks to a state-of-the-art technological panoply and a rigorous selection of the wood.
The term ‘raw products’ refers to sawn wood that has been dried but not planed (construction timber, etc.).
The finished products are planed and/or treated and/or decorated, like parquets.
Discover the joinery wood from the Hantoir Sawmill
Raw wood for joinery
The advantages of our sawn wood
There are various advantages to getting your wood from the Hontoir Sawmill:
- Nearly all wood from stock in our sawmill. Because your building site cannot wait, we endeavour to have a very sizable stock in the sawmill.
- Possibility to examine the wood purchased. We make it a point of honour to welcome our customers and to show them the materials before they buy, directly in the sawmill. So you can be absolutely certain about the quality.
- High-grade material. The Hontoir Sawmill works only with non-resinous wood: oak, beech, etc. which means both a high-quality and lasting product.
- Extensive opening hours. Keen to accommodate all customers, our sawmill is open Monday to Thursday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon and 12:30 to 5:00 PM, Friday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon and 12:30 to 3:30 PM, and even on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
- And advice thrown in. Our team is always at your disposal to provide optimal advice as and when you need it. You may come to see us for a particular wood. We will check together that it is the best solution for your needs.